HOME > About ANDEN > History

History

  • October 1950 Nippon Body Co., Ltd was established,
    with its main office at 1 Goryosan, Kariya near Nagoya Japan.
    The production of electric car bodies for Nippondenso Co., Ltd. (now DENSO Corporation) began.
  • June 1952 Main business was changed to machining and plating of electrical components due to discontinuance of electric car production.
  • October 1960 The main office was relocated to 2-44 Nakayamacho, Kariya City.
  • December 1967 A new factory was built as a main factory at 3 Iyama, Sasamecho, Anjo City. All businesses were moved from Kariya City to the new main factory.
  • April 1968 The company name was changed from Nippon Body Co., Ltd to Anjo DenkiCo., Ltd.
  • January 1977 The company’s credo was established and TPM was implemented.
  • August 1978 PM Award Prize 2nd Category was awarded.
  • August 1981 PM Award Prize 1st Category was awarded.
  • January 1982 TQC was implemented.
  • August 1984 Deming Application Prize for Small Enterprise was awarded.
  • December 1984 The main technical center was built.
  • May 1989

    Operations start at Okazaki Plant

  • October 1990 At its 40th anniversary, the company name was changed from Anjo Denki Co.,Ltd to Anden Co., Ltd.
  • December 1996 Basic corporate philosophy was established.
  • July 1997 QS9000 certification was awarded.
  • August 1998 ISO14001 certification was awarded.
  • August 2002

    Anden (Thailand) Co., Ltd was established.

  • January 2003 “Zero Emission” was achieved.
  • July 2005 The welfare center and the laboratory were built.
  • December 2005

    ISO/TS16949 certification was awarded.

  • April 2007 Okazaki Pant was expanded
  • April 2008

    Marcon Denso became a consolidated subsidiary

    写真

  • July 2012 Achievement of Class 4 accident rate at Okazaki plant
  • March 2013

    Achievement of CMMI Level 3 at Software Engineering Center

    写真